want to work at lab?
Working with Cyber Sience Lab
The Cyber Science Lab (CSL) is where dreams are engineered! In CSL you are to build the change you want to see in the world. You would not only have access to first-class researchers in the field and will publish in prestigious outlets but with our close ties with the industry you will have the chance to apply your research and resolve real-world challenges. We are always looking for talented master, Ph.D and post-doc candidates interested to work in cutting edge research projects in cybersecurity and machine learning! IF you are interested in working with us, please send us (Ali – at – cybersciencelab -dot- org) a short-C.V including a brief statement of interest, your exact undergraduate or MSc. CGPA, and your English language score (for international students).
We commonly offer the following types of projects:
- Short term research projects: 2-4 month suitable for master-by-course or final year degree students
- Ph.D and Master-by-Research projects: 1-3 Year and we almost always have good research projects for hardworking candidates!
- Post-doctoral projects: 1-2 years project to conduct post-doctoral research. You should have multiple publications in one or more of these venues:
- Journal: IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security; IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing; Elsevier Computers & Security; ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security
- Conference: IEEE S&P; ACM CCS; USENIX; RAID (International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses)
- Visiting Fellows & Sabbatical projects: (3 month-1 year): If you are an experienced researcher and looking for an international research center to spend your sabbatical or fellowship period you may consider joining us!
- Remote research collaboration: The pervasive network connections made it much easier to remotely collaborate on different research topics. We are always keen to establish remote research collaboration with serious researchers!
*** At the moment, we are not accepting international master students. ***